Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year walk Broadstairs & Deal, Kent

What a dramatic day the 1st of January was.  I am putting up some of my shots of sea and sky and other things as captured on a walk on cold day. 

Broadstairs, Viking Bay

Kent is a county of great variety of terrain, wild seas and great light. I am always intrigued by the variety that is found across the area.

Deal fishing boats and Pier



 

I have been photographing landscapes as an inspiration and for reference for painting water colours. I am just venturing into this area and I am teaching myself, although I should really try to get some lessons. 


Walmer fishing boats




 
Deal Pier

2 comments:

steve said...

Moody - very moody - managed to miss those skies - wish i hadn't.

steve

www.fromherewhereyouare.co.uk

Design Eden said...

Thanks for the comment Steve. Love your web site. Especially the redundant plastic Wheel of life