Thursday, October 29, 2009

My place in the world

Wow! it is so long since I last added info to my Blog site that it looks as if I have been on another planet.  My wife and I decided that our days of living in London had come to an end and we decided that it was time to live by the sea.  Less traffic and agro all round, room to park and a larger garden.  All within a few minutes walk from the sea.  Sometimes it gets crowded on the beach and we meet another couple, but in the main it is just the two of us plus the dog.  This was over two years ago!  Now seems like a good time to catch up. 


So now I had better get on with updating the site with what has been going on at the business end of things.  However I may still from time to time drift into the virtues of country living and may also throw in a few photos of interest.

No comments: